Engage Your Audience
Live streaming is the best way to grow an online audience. Our live stream team is dedicated to staying ahead of the rapidly evolving industry of live broadcast, and we love new, challenging projects. We can shoot on location or in our studio. What are you working on? We want to know. Call us at 310-372-8218.
· Corporate Events · Conferences · Esports · Mobile Apps · Product Launches · Music Festivals · Fundraisers
1. IDENTIFY THE PURPOSE
We help you find goals that will make your event a success. Are you selling a product or raising money? Is it apart of a brand awareness campaign? What type of engagement are you looking for? We will also create a strategy with you to identify which platforms to stream to and what style of production would best serve your event.
2. CREATE THE SHOW
Our job is to ensure the live audience gets a great show. We coordinate with your live staff to iron out all of the details for the event, and create the schedule your virtual audience will see. This is also when we will visit the venue to get all of the technical logistics – like planning where the cameras go.
3. WE’RE LIVE IN 3… 2… 1!
Our experienced crew will handle everything to ensure the best live stream experience for your virtual audience.
4. POST EVENT
After the event we will gather all of the viewer analytics, deliver the recording of the event, and edit any highlight or sizzle reels.
CALL US 310-372-8218
A behind the scenes look at the live stream crew traveling to Seattle to produce a fundraising live stream. We helped raise thousands of dollars for Soup Ladies, a non-profit organization that cooks and brings meals to first responders around the US.
Iration Press Play tour promotion: In studio · 5 Cameras · Great Vibes
Cali Roots Festival WeedMaps Stage · 4 Cameras · IMAG
Hermosa Beach Summer Concerts Series Behind the Scenes
5 Camera live recording featuring Snoop Dogg · NO AUDIO
Davey Wavey Facebook Live · 3 Cameras · 5 Day Series
Extra Life Charity Stream (D&D) · 5 Cameras · In Studio · Stream Labs integration
City of Hermosa Beach · 1 Camera · IMAG to Beach · FB Live
CALL US 310-372-8218
- What gear do you use to live stream? We are continuously upgrading our live streaming gear to maximize quality. We are big fans of BlackMagic Design workflows that run on fiber optic lines with full talk back and camera control. We are total nerds for live streaming gear. We will help you design a technical work flow that is custom to your event.
- How much does it cost to live stream? Each project has its own needs and requires a custom estimate. Give us a call at 310-372-8218 or email us at [email protected] to tell us about your project.
- Can I stream to multiple places? Yes! We can stream to virtually any number of platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and more at the same time. We can also cross post to multiple profiles on each platform as well. It really depends on your goals that will guide us to which platforms will be the best.
- How can I generate revenue from my live stream? Live streaming is great for user engagement and interacting with your audience in real time, but that doesn’t mean you can’t generate revenue. There are many ways to generate revenue depending on your project. Selling virtual tickets to access the stream, promoting a product for sale, raise donations, sell sponsor ad time, and more. Live streaming is best for user engagement and market research.